1. Google query syntax underwent some subtle changes over the years.
Yeah, I noticed that. All of a sudden you could negate terms (this and not that). The ten word limit was never a big one for me
5. Google has 16 official blogs.
If only I cared.
7. Google stopped counting their index size.
Hmmmm…. I think they didn’t, but did shut up about it. That the web got that big was scaring some people.
9. Google comic book search.
10. Google Writely is a multi-user chat.
Collaborative word processor? That’s uber cool.