There’s a Popular Science article on scientific studies that have confirmed the obvious, including:
- Too Many Meetings Make You Grumpy
- Swallowing More Than One Magnet is Dangerous
- Memory and Concentration Fade With Age
- Women Like Funny Men (to me, not so obvious. I’m a funny guy and… anyway, I think this one might be wrong.)
- Time Flies When You’re Busy
But, on the flipside, they’ve disproved some widely held beliefs too. Such as kids liking Santa.
So, one magnet is okay?
Yeah, one magnet is fine, because it’s not going to stick to anything. Multiple magnets can stick to each other, through tissue – clamping the bowel etc. Much screaming ensues.
But if you swallow one magnet, best not to play with others outside your body, I suppose.
Ewwww! Just like out of Aliens!