I’ve been waiting for the full set to be published, before dumping ’em here:
- â€œThe Most Important C++ Books…Everâ€ – judging from the comments, Scott’s none too popular for including his book. But I agree. It took me to a whole new level.
- â€œThe Most Important C++ Non-Book Publications…Everâ€ – I don’t read the publications much: my view is that if the insight is earth-shattering, it’ll turn up in a book. Yawn.
- â€œThe Most Important C++ Software…Everâ€ – three compilers, and two libraries. After a bit of thinking, I guess I don’t disagree with him, but still… I dunno…. it seems wrong to have so many compilers…
- â€œThe Most Important C++ People…Everâ€ – judging from the comments, Scott’s none too popular for including himself. Koenig and Sutter might be important to Scott, but I think maybe some others might have taken their place.
- â€œScott Meyers’ Most Important C++ Aha! Moments…Everâ€ – it’s a personal list, so what can I say? He’s wrong?